Friday, November 20, 2009

What is wrong with my skin? I have itchy skin that turns red almost immediately after scratching.?

For the last few months ( around the beginning of winter) I've been getting itchy skin that eventually turns into red blotches on my face. Usually my forehead, a little section on my face, and my neck, will all randomly get itchy at some point, usually like once a week, and almost immediately after scratching it turns into red blotches. Sometimes the rashes don't continue to itch after the first itch attack and sometimes they do. The rash on my forehead usually continuously itches and the rash on my neck doesn't usually itch after the first attack. Both of these rashes usually show up at the same time. What's the deal with this?

What is wrong with my skin? I have itchy skin that turns red almost immediately after scratching.?
dry skin. use lotion or moisterizerr


No comments:

Post a Comment