Monday, November 16, 2009

Itchy skin while taking oxycodone w/ apap 5/325?

I'm taking oxycodone w/ apap 5/325 for back pain. I am itchy all over. No hives. No shortness of breath, etc. Just skin which is itchy enough to be disturbing (can't fall asleep). I took one around 8 am and another around 7 pm. I've take this medication before so I'm not concerned about a serious allergic reaction. But is there something I can do or safely take to reduce the itch sensation. For instance...Benedryll? I don't want a dangerous combination. I also take 175 mc levothyroxine and 20 mg Prozac. Nothing else.

Itchy skin while taking oxycodone w/ apap 5/325?
go on line to find out drug combinations linking Oxycontin and your other meds. I take Oxycontin for migraines. and I itch like crazy and take Benadryll to knock it out.
Reply:try soaking in a bath filled with caladryl.i think thats how its spelt.or try some spray on cortaid.


No comments:

Post a Comment