Monday, November 16, 2009

Temporary consistently Itchy skin?

Sometimes when in about to go to sleep - [laying in bed] - my (usually my legs) but some parts of my skin gets very itchy. I go to scratch it but no matter how much i do it stays itchy and wont go away. But a couple of times i went and looked at it and its really tiny dots that look like mosquito bites and they're usually in a line. But they only last about 30 mins or less and then they dissapear. But its really starting to bug me. I told my mother and she said just wash it well and it didn't help. She said seeing a doctor would be silly. Im 16 and live in canada if you need to know that? But yeah... Any ideas of what it may be?

Temporary consistently Itchy skin?
Sounds similar to myself, I have psoriasis... I think I spelled that right. But what it sounds like is Eczema, which is the random flares of itchy skin like your describing. if you get patches of red dry scaley almost looking skin this could be it, (I only brought up psoriasis because its like the hereditary version of eczema so...). And yes the little mosquito bite looking parts go with it as well as just dry patches. Try not using fragranced lotions or body washes and deffinatly dont scrub it that hurts lol.





I would reccomend asking a doctor about it maybe go when you get a flare up so they can see it. Let me know how things work out for ya =]
Reply:I know you don't think that you have any allergies, but it sounds like one, try Lanacane or a hydracortison cream on your legs when you go to bed.

night jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment