Friday, November 20, 2009

Is itchy skin normal when you are losing weight?

This is a strange question I know, but I can't find another explanation. First off, I am a well lotioned person, especially when the cold weather comes on so I know it's not dry skin. Lately I feel itchy in the places where I am seeing noticeable shrinking (weightloss) like my hips and arms and stomach. Mostly my hips though. I am a bigger girl and recently changed my lifestyle and eating habits which are resulting in weightloss, if that tidbit of info helps. So is the constant itching a result of the weightloss or something else, watcha think? Has anyone else experiencd this too?

Is itchy skin normal when you are losing weight?
Probably from the lack of fat in your daily intake. A lack of fat in the diet will dry up your skin and hair, you need that fat to keep yourself glowing girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment