Monday, November 16, 2009

Itchy skin when mad/frustrated?

I was wondering if anyone knew why various parts on my body get unbearably itchy if I am mad or frustrated or some other stressful emotions. It has only been happening since the winter has pretty much dried out my skin so I was wondeirng if the events were related.

Itchy skin when mad/frustrated?
dry conditions make skin more susceptible to hives, which it sounds like you get when you are angry.


moisturize and try to keep cool... or see a dermatologist or doctor about it.





i always smooth on baby oil gel after a shower, helps lock in the moisture.
Reply:You might have a case of sebborhic dermatitis - it's common and the usual break-out spots are behind your ears, shoulders, upper arms and in the creases of your joints. Just keep some hydrocortizone cream handy and it should start to show some improvement after 3 days. If not, see a doc to get referred to a dermatologist.


No comments:

Post a Comment