Saturday, April 24, 2010

HELP! Dark spots on teeth, bad taste in mouth, always thirsty, dry/itchy skin?

help!! I have a bad taste in my mouth for weeks, which I attributed to needing to drink more, I thought it was based in the throat I guess because it makes me want to drink and drink.... Ive also had extremely dry/itchy skin for weeks all over my body (don't know if this has to do anything with it). Anyway, last night I took a good look when brushing and found dark spots on 5-6 of my easily visible teeth!! HELP!! Are these cavities? I am in college and can't reach my dentist and I am moving in 1 1/2 months even farther from my dentist who is already 300 miles away....How urgent is this?

HELP! Dark spots on teeth, bad taste in mouth, always thirsty, dry/itchy skin?
Visit your doctor. It sounds more than just a dental problem. :-)
Reply:You need to see a doctor. I had similar symptoms and only found out when I ended up in the ER that the extremely dry itchy skin and excessive thirst were signs that my organs were shutting down one by one. Liver unable to clean toxins, kidneys unable to filter blood. Pancreatitus, all at the same time!

grappling

No comments:

Post a Comment