Saturday, April 24, 2010

Does any one experience itchy skin at times or know of any treatment?

I have itchy skin especially my thighs and butt..cks mostly during the cold times and when I run or walk very fast. I suspect that I could be having invisible stretch marks since I have had this years now.





any one experienced this or know of some treatment? it is really so irritating and frustrating when I have to avoid scratching myself in public.

Does any one experience itchy skin at times or know of any treatment?
I have the same itchiness as you, and I know how bad it is to itch in public and not be able to do anything about it. I've found shea butter moisturizers help the most. They tend the soften the area, make it look better, and prevent itching. You could also try putting one cup of uncooked oatmeal in a warm bath. It prevents itching, too.
Reply:same with me..i applied vaseline petroleum jelly not only on thighs and buttocks but including my back, shoulders, arms..and i t worked..i used it as a body lotion every winter times...try it...

broadleaf

No comments:

Post a Comment